<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Resistance.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Mouth Speaks Resistance.

i broke free from the ropes of torment.
and learnt the fear of self.
after walking a path of smooth.
i can almost feel again.
i can't let myself into this again.
i've to concentrate.
i'm beginning to fall.
no.it's just an illusion like J.
it will be gone in awhile.
i'm like a wounded bird..
reaching for it's wings.
to fly once more...
i can't afford this to happen now.
i can't afford to fall into another mindless agony.
grief upon my grave.
i lay there wishing for death.
for it's life that's death itself.
i can't afford to stay.



it's really amazing how army really changes one.
i've gained more self-control.
but it isn't enough to keep me away from stupidity and awakeness.
i've gone through so much not to be put down like that.
by myself.
not by anyone.
i can't control myself.
why is that so?
i'm struggling to keep my mind on path.
it's really hard.
especially when ability is not what you have on hand.
it's really dimoralising when you know it's wrong but yet you can't help it.
BULLSHIT .
some may say.
but you have to understand.
it's emotions that make a human alive.
though reality's harsh.
but we aren't robots.
some things are just not within our mortal hands to control.
what i'm talking bout..emotions..
it isn't bout EMO..u know..those on the streets kind..
i'm talking bout EVERY emotion.
be it bad or good.
as long as you can feel changes within.
it's an emotion.
that's my view.
don't agree?
fuck off.
no one's starting a mindless debate.
i'm just stating MY point in MY blog.
i'm a really pissed person.like everyday.
that doesn't mean i shouldn't be given another chance to feel.
but then again.
I DON'T WANT TO.
but i just can't help it.
i'm just too weak to fight against myself.
words can't really describe what i feel and think.
because there's little that a psycho can explain.
"a picture speaks a thousand words."

to summarise everything...

i'm just struggling.

- Crimson Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home