<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks Morning Stupidity..or is it?

Friday, November 30, 2007

My Mouth Speaks Morning Stupidity..or is it?

you ought to realize that you're a mountain turtle when things around you seems
to surprise you in every way.

and also..
especially when you try to return the MRT ticket card the hard way.
by slotting it in over and over and only to realize...*sigh.
look at the picture description and you'll understand..






















so malu lor...
my "act cool" image gone...
gone...
Gone~!!!!!!!
everyone at TPY MRT that day must have been smirking inside them at me..
ohnoes~!!!!
gone...
i'll now sink into depression and be emo towards everyone around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home