<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mouth Speaks...Of Dying...off....

Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Mouth Speaks...Of Dying...off....

for so long that i've lived.
it was nothing but a mere lie.
i hate to live.
i yearn to leave.
doesn't mean that it works for you.
it will work out for me the same way as it did to you.
i missed out on lots of opportunities in life that landed me here.
the terror that's hidden within.
the stress that's dwelling above.
procrastinating.
mommy looked told me with em solemn eyes.
lazy ears that it fell upon.
how long ago was it that i felt a pair of gentle hands..
a soothing voice that tells me.."it's going to be alright" ?
often thought we live to die.

we ought to be given a choice to live or not.
i'm just so stressed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home