<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mind Speaks ....thINK.

Monday, January 07, 2008

My Mind Speaks ....thINK.

well..i'm done at Starmedia and now i'm officially a tattoo apprentice.
tomorrow will be the day where i start learning things.
its not that stressful learning.
its the financial cause i'm payless.
going crazy with mirgraines.
oh well.i guess this is the price i have to pay.
its ok.
not like anythting can be done.
Poland.
wait for me.
oh well...08.
its a little weird cause i just literally realised it's 08.
a new year.
hmm..
i think i got myself lost somewhere in 07.
hopefully it is a better year this year.


my new rap song.
goes something like this...

"Fiofiofiofiofiofiofiofiofiofiofio"

the title is "Fio".



i like being numb.
makes me concentrate better.
i feel numb.
but i don't think i am.
i hope i am.

3 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

u need to edit that FIO FIO FIO sentence... it's messing ur alignment!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, must post up pictures of the work u done ok! jiayou!

still wondering if I should get another tattoo..

10:52 AM  
Blogger Hana Hearts said...

I am here to make u feel love :D

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home