<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: My Mind Speaks..New.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Mind Speaks..New.

Man.i knew X-Japan was reunited.
but i didn't know that they had a new single!
and that single is for SAW 4's OST!
like what the hell.
and it fucking rocks.
it's been awhile since i listened to ROCK!!!!
i wanna do something like that.
but can i find the right people with the right sound?

so much has happened eh.
but then..
so little time for me to conquer.
Emotions has successfully been eliminated.
i feel so fuck good being so fucking heartless.
i feel even better after doing a corset piercing.
i wanna do more corset.
15 rings on each side along my spine.
that would be the ideal beautiful pain.

Tattoos anyone?
Tattoo EVERYONE!

i've never drawn so much in my life before.
and it feels fucking good to be drawing EVERYDAY.
I started to dream.
I was dreaming.
I'm within the dream.
I hope to be the dream.
I'm part of the dream.
The surreal dream.
The Illusionary Reality.

thINK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home