<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bleedingscreams/AEONSPOKE.mp3"> Reinvent of The Haven..: The Anticipation..

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Anticipation..

Heck..finally it's about time i'm realised from heaven and back to hell..

if i stay there any longer..not crazy also go crazy..

but anyways..
i can feel it..
the me whom i never was...
the me that gays always offers blowjobs to..
the me that was hidden within..
the me within the illusion of decisions..
the me who has been egging me on..
the me that no one seen before..
the me who yearns for pain and blood
the me whose mind's within a war of chaos..
the me who has been waiting to be unleashed all these while..


And that's when Decimation will be my game

4 Comments:

Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

haiz. i messed up my hairstyle. now i look like a moron.
decimation is my death.

8:33 AM  
Blogger lalucci said...

spin: the hairdo is fine :)

cri: i guess we are somehow in the same boat afterall this sucks big time

10:07 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

doggy..power blog song!!!!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

Spin - ah toot!!

Vin - yeah..this seriously sucks big time..=(

burn - there's more to come

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home